
this word.... sibeh many people use... sibeh good to use... Diao here diao there.. no one DIAO u wan....
I go pasar malam, uncle sell kuih open mouth must diao first...
go buy vcd, ask clear or not.. open mouth oso diao.. no good u come back i give u free 3 dvd....
Go order kampua, ask what kampua nice? Auntie open mouth oso must diao... my kampua sibu origin CONFIRM nice wan...
Go arcade see little kid play initial-d... open mouth oso... diao, my evo faster then u. Diao, my ae-85 exhaust bigger... diao, 1 on 1 lar...
I go ask SMART looking salesman, confirm ur item good ar? got warranty ar? Salesman open mouth oso, DIAO! Confirm good wan lar... DIAO.
DIAO!!! Everybody knows it. Sibeh HENG! tapi JIBAI still win lar... coz microsoft donno diao yet....
I go pasar malam, uncle sell kuih open mouth must diao first...
go buy vcd, ask clear or not.. open mouth oso diao.. no good u come back i give u free 3 dvd....
Go order kampua, ask what kampua nice? Auntie open mouth oso must diao... my kampua sibu origin CONFIRM nice wan...
Go arcade see little kid play initial-d... open mouth oso... diao, my evo faster then u. Diao, my ae-85 exhaust bigger... diao, 1 on 1 lar...
I go ask SMART looking salesman, confirm ur item good ar? got warranty ar? Salesman open mouth oso, DIAO! Confirm good wan lar... DIAO.
DIAO!!! Everybody knows it. Sibeh HENG! tapi JIBAI still win lar... coz microsoft donno diao yet....

No comments:
Post a Comment